Friday 27 July 2012

Sweet bliss

Sweet Bliss..
Have u any sweet things that bring u to the bliss? I have some..
Mostly are collected by me since i was a child.
And I just realize, I've never collected for the other sweet stuffs for so long long time..

Let me share some of my childhood-sweet-secret bliss :)
I just can't resist for this beauty <3
I really love this flower. However I don't know the name.. <3

My handmade doll for the final test of art lesson on my junior high school. I got 95 for this doll!


The sunlight just warm up my heart

Views of the city at night always so adorable
I drew an Easter rabbit on the salted-egg. Actually it was quite hard coz its shape.

I took this photo when i had a house renovation. Is it cool? ;)

I drew it on my cistern while i was 'doing something'. Lol

Sstt.. it's a secret box ;)

And actually there're still a lot a lot a lot--other sweet secret bliss.. And I'm sure u also have some, right? :D
A really an unsignificant but sweet things, that have a huge meaning or story behind..
Just look at these stuffs, and a smile will hung on your face :D

See u on next post (maybe if i wanna share again oneday :)

2 comments:

dankoo said...

aaaa! gw suka post u yg inii, jd pengen bongkar harta2 gw.. xDD

Aurelia Reina said...

hahaha.. just bongkar then share gih..
gw blm bc visual novel yg u share btw smpe skrg!