Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas! x Etude Nail Polish Christmas Edition

Hello all of my lovely bala bala.. First of all let me wish you a Merry Christmas! :D I'm so glad that we really survive on the last 21 Dec (Lol) and are allowed to celebrating this wonderful Christmas once more time. It's just counting for the end of this big 2012 year and welcome to the other new pages of the 2013. Really wish we can have a wonderful days on the next 2013. #finger crossed

Still taking about Christmas, I wanna share my recently use: 'Christmas Nail Polish Edition'. It's so gorgeous that I really can't stand for. :s It is Etude! 

Etude is launching 4 products for Christmas Edition, called "If Story Nail Kit". And the one I using now is "If Story Nail Kit III". Since my camera has a bad quality, so I only select some photos of mine to share and prefer to take the other from internet.. XP

"If Story Nail Kit III" is consist of 2 nail polishes, (1) If Snow of Love, and (2) Falls on the Christmas Tree. So it also called as: #03 If Snow of Love Falls on the Christmas Tree. Is it so sweet? I just realize that some brands of nail polish give a sweet name for their products. :)
picture 1: the box is so kawaii~
(1) If Snow of Love -- transparent color with white glitters and pink love.
(2) Falls on the Christmas Tree -- transparent color with green, red, gold glitters. -- it bring your nail looks like a christmas tree. (I love lovee lovvee this so much. It is so bling-bling and make me feel chic yet elegant. Lol)

picture 2
Are you wondering now?? Ok, let see how it's looks.


There are some combination here: 
1. I combine: If Snow of Love + Falls on the Christmas Tree. (left)
2. I'm using Revlon: Love Her Madly (see, the other sweet name right?) as the base colour + Falls on the Christmas Tree (see picture num 6, my left forefinger)
3. Revlon: Love Her Madly + If Snow of Love(right) -- this looks like I use crack kutek, isn't it? :D
picture 3

picture4
 4. Falls on the Christmas Tree
picture 5

5. Overall view
picture 6

I use Missha as my top coat btw. To summarize, the color i like to the most is Falls on the Christmas Tree for this Christmas (pict num 5). But for my casual day, i prefer to use combination num 3 (Revlon: Love Her Madly + If Snow of Love(pic 1) :D

===============================================================
The other gorgeous series of Etude If Story Nail Kit Christmas Edition are:


psst: if u notice, there's no pink love on my finger while I'm using If Snow of Love. That's because i already use shocking pink as my base color, so I prefer to save the cute love for next time :)

Thank you princess etude house online shop as my sponsor for this time. If you guys admiring and envy mine, just order it soon on the link I share. It is the trusted online shop :D Sorry for the bad quality of photos.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

dankoo said...

serius gw ga ngerti, kenapa klo orang admire lu jadi harus pesen tu kutek??? narsisss gilakkk luuu wakaakaka

Aurelia Reina said...

admire my. my-nya nunjuk ke nail polish lah mksd na, bukan g na. g ganti tuh jd admiring mine. tuh kan lbh ke bersifat promosi ke ol shop na. ==a