Friday 30 December 2011

attic room

hey have u heard about attic room? I really love attic room cause i think it's different with the other design of room. I think it is a bit hard in design this type of room because its shape. Actually my bedroom has a bit concept with the type of the attic room's concept (dengan atap yang menurun, buat ruangan terkesan berbentuk segitiga). I think attic room is make the room looks smaller, but sweet and romantic. Moreover, attic room biasanya punya jendela atau atap kaca yang memungkinkan cahaya masuk ke dalam ruangan, dan bentuk media penerangannya bisa dimainkan agar menciptakan efek tertentu juga. so cool! here are some of the attic room design that i like







sebenernya masih banyak banget design2 yang oke abis, cuma gw cape carinya dan rata2 bikin mupeng. ahahhaa.. u can check it out by yourself and this is one of my suggested link loft attic room design. :)

No comments: