Monday 15 April 2013

Virgo Woman Character

Hello yellooww.. On this boring Monday, I wanna writing about...... myself :D. It has been a long time since the last post while I was talking about myself. So this time I wanna talking about me, a Virgo woman.. Here we go..
Yesterday my friend tell me about my zodiac character, and some of it are true, and it's inspiring me to writing about it on my blog to make my reader know a bit about me, maybe? Lol.. (P.s. this entry mostly I take from an article on website, but I also add some of my own character there and counting it as Virgo character. Lol!)

People look up to Virgo for friends because we are straight thinkers and solve problems logically. We are truthful, loyal and determined. Some people might find us cold or emotionally detached because we live in our minds, not in our emotions and feelings. 
Virgo might try to analyze and control a friend's life, BUT only with the idea that they will improve their life, not purely for the sake of controlling. Be patient with me and understand that my recommendations are only to make your life better.. :) 

Virgos are very intelligent, we have an excellent memory and a highly analytical mind. This makes us good investigators and researchers, however sometimes we seem be a vindictive.. We also have the ability to probe into a person's emotions and we can often see into people and detect what their motives are.

We will say the feel okay or everything is alright even when it's not. Virgo has an unpredictable and sometimes unstable temperament, yet a bit perfectionist.

Virgos want to be of use, they need to be important and essential to everyone in their lives and in everything they do. Deep inside, Virgo is very sensitive and they need to be appreciated for all the things they do. When is Virgo is offended or hurt, they may never show it. 

Virgo Love and relationship
A Virgo woman is earthly and we may seem cold and detached, but underneath the timid - reserved surface, lies the real woman. A strong, passionate woman with a great capacity for strong devoted love. We will play hard to get, because we are worried about exposing our emotional vulnerabilities and getting hurt. 

So, how to attract me? Lol
Virgos need intellectual stimulation. Impress us with facts and details. We requires patience and you will have to court us and work hard to impress us. However in fact, we are very simple. We like people who are sincere. We often notice to the little things. We don't need a big things, just do a small thing but meaningful, then we can easily moved and fall in love by it. Once I'm in love, it is for the long term.. :")
Once I love someone, bestfriend or maybe a man, we will put their problem higher than ours. We emphasize to honesty. We can't be betrayed, because it will be difficult to recover our trust later. In friendship or relationship, we do not have to always talk non stop everyday. The essential is we still get in touch and know each other latest news.
We are the moody one. Sometimes we can be so extrovert, but the next time we become an introvert one. But still, we play a lot on our rational, not our feeling. We don't like let anyone know our feeling. When we sad, we prefer to say at home and do our hobbies. We doesn't share it on any social account such as Twitter or whatsoever. 

However people notice us as a cold one and an independent woman, in fact we still need a warm hug. We seem complicated sometime, but believe me, we are so simple, friendly, and have a very warm heart! :D




No comments: